Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Edward Fever <3

Yes, as the stock market flows along a rollercoaster, history is rewritten in the White House, Page 3 celebrities walk the red carpet during the Golden Globe and the world goes about its regular troubles and turmoil, I become more and more obsessed with every aspect of this bloodsucking vampire. Like every other high school/college going girl I have caught the Edward fever. His perfection, His elegance, His love; Every other boy seems like a disappointment when compared to Edward's flawless personality, beauty, purity and charm. You can't help but gasp for air a little as you picture his hard square stone jaw and his thick full lips, curve into a smile that reaches his liquid golden eyes. Many of my friends have warned me that when I read the fourth book [Breaking Dawn] my fascination for him would dwindle, but I can only wonder what would disappoint me so much as to even dislike him. Impossible. He is flawless. {Note: I am only one fourth of the way through Eclipse}

It frustrates me to think what IS so special about 'Isabella Swan' that this dreamy vampire is willing to end his existence if she weren't in the world. She is like any other normal girl who trips, falls and spills things. Clumsy, Nothing special I suppose? I always lean toward the possibility that her immunity to Edward's mind-reading gift plays a significant role. His undying curiosity about her thoughts and feelings is the source of her magnetic character. It is truly stated that the forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. However, I do admire Bella's character, for one she loves Edward rather than his polished silver Volvo. I am quite curious as to how she will be reacting to Edward's restraints and possessiveness considering Jacob Black. It might surprise some that it is this ONE quality of his that I truly admire. I would not want anything more than to have my boyfriend take a defensive stance and flare his fangs at any harm that comes my way. lol

I can't help to admire how delicately and lovingly Edward handles Bella. It makes this wonderful love story all the more what it is; a fictional story. I don't know if boys 'somewhat' like Edward really do exist, I haven't seen much of the world to actually say that it is entirely impossible. [I really do have to emphasize the word 'somewhat' for a no one could possibly be Edward] However, Edward will live forever through the minds of young girls who are still waiting for their vampire to lift them off their feet onto his back and glide through the forest.
thats all from the mind of soni

signing out <3

3 comments:

Mallika said...

*gasp*
Cho, this is amazing ! Its as if you could read my mind ! [haha, ok nvm]
No, seriously, after reading BD, you won't feel a bit disappointed with Edward .. I mean, sure, the book is all .. mournful what with [oh wait, I dunno if you know the story yet or not .. Oops, never mind =P]
Anyway, I loved this one ! It completely speaks my mind :)

Sahil said...

Bullshit :p hes a fake vampire !
He is a vegetarian, but he eats animals. HA then even I can call myself a vegetarian after eating butter chicken! And hes like a hundred years old, running after a girl who is 83 years younger. Pedophile !

Sahil said...

" history is rewritten in the White House "

During the American Revolution, it was said that when a black man became the President of the United States of America, pigs would fly.

And that prophecy was fulfilled... soon enough .. the Swine Flew :p